Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Contests I've Participated in

At the last school I went to we had annual short story contests (for the official site, click here). I first participated in this contest grade 8, and I got shortlisted (meaning it got into the top 10). The year after, in 9th grade, I participated again: I got Honorable mention (fourth place)! Yet another year after that, grade 10, I got second place! Each year I improved, and each year I wrote more and more. The message: persevere!


*Click on the images below to see them in their original size
2012 (Honorable mention intermediate age category)

2013 (Second place intermediate age category)
Me (on the right; blue shirt) -> second place 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)