Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Greatest Quotes to Keep you Going

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently not home and therefore unable to post everyday, as had been my intention. However, I'm home now and will probably be home again shortly (in one week tops there'll be regular posts again), so I hope you'll stick with me. Below some of my personal favorite quotes, you might like them too.




 "If libraries were open as late as bars we'd be drunk on learning.” 
 Unknown 

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” 
 Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

“There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.” 
― Ernest Hemingway

“A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.” 
 Maya Angelou

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.” 
 Stephen King

“If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.” 
 Toni Morrison

“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” 
 Anton Chekhov

“We read to know that we are not alone.” 
 William Nicholson

“Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.” 
 Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

“Think before you speak. Read before you think.”
― Fran LebowitzThe Fran Lebowitz Reader

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)