Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Books

I have a large bookshelf in my room, full of books I've bought and collected over the years. I'd say it's fairly extensive.... My family and friends always joke that I have my own little library and I guess I agree, now that I've counted them...











I counted them once.

I counted them again.

And I checked once again just to make sure.

This all took quite a long time to be honest, but eventually I got a fairly good idea of how many books I actually own. I've read a large part of them, as well as other books borrowed from friends or from the library.

So... here it is. I've got 206 books! Wow. And it's still growing of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)