Little break from my stereotype-related posts - more to come next week :)
I thought I'd please those interested in knowing more about writing jobs, as I myself am quite a reading and writing addict. Nothing better than food for the brain! (that's also why here's another Goodreads limited free book giveaway for all of you :D)
The fact that my soulmate appears to be a work of literature made me wonder what the rest of my life would look like. I thought and thought and thought, and came up with the following ideas to shape my future (and possibly yours as well):
If you are like me, you could become a...
- Librarian (you'd be around books all day - what more could you wish for?)
- A copywriter (if you follow my email course at the bottom of this link, you can learn exactly how much these writing jobs can really earn you. The numbers are quite surprising and certainly not bad!)
- Blogger (or - like me - you could choose to blog just for the fun of it)
- Book editor (this sounds quite interesting...)
- Book reviewer
- A teacher or creative writing instructor (with all the tips you can learn from my blog you'll certainly have a lot of background knowledge already!)
- English teacher
- Newspaper columnist (this would not require you to write lengthy novels, yet it'd still allow you to follow your passion).
Any more ideas of writing jobs? Or like to know more about a specific one of the above? Leave a comment below.
Also, if you are interested in learning how to earn money writing, check this out!