Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Short Story Acceptance

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! :D

Another one of my pieces got selected for publication. Earlier, my poem "The Pen" received and acceptance, and now a short story has been accepted too.
Though rejections are bound to come, perseverance is the cure!


I've lived through my rejections and just kept submitting, with this as the positive result!
The magazine I've been accepted to is a non-paying one, yet I hope getting my work out there will help me in my future career.

Keep tuned to learn about the newest developments :)

PS. Another piece I am working to get out there is the novella I've posted about earlier. If you haven't already done so, help me pick a cover design!
PPS. In case you'd like to publish your own work, check out the following list of contests and literary magazines - there's thousands of opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)