Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I've just reached 150 likes on Facebook and would like to thank everyone that supported me in this.
If you haven't already done so, share (or subscribe to) this blog as well as my Facebook page with your friends - the bigger the audience the better :)

Because Christmas if coming up (and I'm really excited about the positive vibes you've all given me), here is a little Christmas special:

For everyone else as excited as me about the books underneath the Christmas tree, make sure to also check out the Bookaholics store. There's much more than just books that could make a reader happy upon unwrapping his gifts ;)

Have a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)