Sunday, May 4, 2014

Bookaholics Products for Sale!




Like any of the above products? Check out the full catalogue here!


(The full catalogue includes t-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, buttons, mugs, etc. starting at only $8.40, check it out here, or see below.)

I made them myself, so kept the price as low as possible for all of you (though of course there are minimal requirements I need to stick to). If you have any of your own ideas for a design, certainly share them with me and I will see what I can do :)
If you have accounts on any of the following, add/follow/connect/like (with) me:

- Goodreads
- LinkedIn
- Twitter
- Facebook
- Website
- Google+

....and of course check out my clothes and accessories page!


Don't forget to share with your friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)