Friday, May 16, 2014

Hidden Opportunities in the World of Writing: Hanne Arts at TEDxBISB

I've done a TEDx Talk on March 27, 2014, for which I have already posted several pictures several weeks ago. Here is  the long-awaited video for all of you that did not make it to the actual event. I hope you'll enjoy it and leave a comment if you do! :)




If you enjoyed this video, please leave a comment and/or share this post with your friends. I hope you learned something and are inspired to keep going!

Also, don't forget to check out my different social media platforms:
Facebook                              Goodreads
Google+                                LinkedIn

For more writing tips, check out the full list of my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)