Sunday, February 14, 2016

20 Best Bookish Valentine's Day Wishes

Hello everyone, and happy Valentine's Day! As I myself like a bit of humor, today I've decided to sum up some of the best pick-up lines any book-lover would certainly appreciate. This could of course go perfectly well with a nice little gift from the Bookaholics store.

Without further ado, here they are (don't worry about using any/all of the below... they are sure to be effective):
  1. Muggle snuggle?
  2. Are you a dementor? Because you take my breath away
  3. Yoda one for me
  4. If you were a library book, I would check you out
  5. Let's be more than Franz
  6. You can slytherin to my bed any day
  7. Let's find love between the covers
  8. I adumbledore you
  9. You put a spell on me
  10. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? You have a nicer butt
  11. You're a keeper
  12. Let's get platonic
  13. ISBN thinking about you
  14. You had me at Othello
  15. Do you want to see my chamber of secrets?
  16. Hagrid's not the only giant on campus
  17. You're the obi-wan for me
  18. You're one hot son of a snitch
  19. How about you, me, and my elder wand make a little bit of magic?
  20. You're weird. I like you

* Hanne Arts should not be held accountable for any failed dates ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)