Friday, September 23, 2016

One Day in My Life | I NEARLY DIED

Back for another day in my life! Check out what I eat, do and achieve in a regular day to celebrate life AFTER OVERCOMING A LIFE-THREATENING MENTAL ILLNESS. Recovery from an eating disorder is possible. And it is worth it.

As I'm leaving to England today, I thought it would be the perfect time to look back on the past year and celebrate the many things I have done and achieved (regarding my mental, physical and emotional health). I am so proud of where I've come from. You can be proud of where you have come from too.  

I’m planning to upload a new video once every month – delivered directly into your mailbox if you choose to subscribe to my newsletter. (Note: today's video will be this month's contribution ;).) I won't make any promises – university might get in the way at times, and exams DO currently have priority over YouTube –  but have no fear: new and interesting content is on its way ;)



Let me know what you’d like to see in the future. A request has come in to make a vlog of my Barcelona trip, but the video material I made is quite long and not too interesting. Of course, I’ll only put out what you will enjoy, so be sure to say so in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)