Friday, October 28, 2016

MOVING INTO UNI | Surviving Fresher's Week

Long time no see, my beautiful followers!

Today’s video is dedicated to the amazing things I’ve experienced in the last month, namely: moving into university, surviving Fresher’s Week, meeting awesome new people, cooking my own (delicious) student meals and being the only one responsible for me, myself and I. And it has been great.

Also covered is UK alcohol culture, drinking games, eating alone, and sharing a flat.  I hope you like being cast a glance into this intriguing new experience, and that, if you too are starting uni, your year has started off as well as mine ;)



Next month I’ll be sharing more of what I eat in a typical day, and… I’ll be sharing a nice surprise for the 1K SUBSCRIBERS WE’VE MANAGED TO SURPASS! Thank you all so much for your support, and I'm so amazed and so thankful for all the comments and messages I have streaming in each and every day.


Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube and my email newsletter to be updated about my next video on November 25th. In the meantime, check out my story and further ED recovery help...and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)