Friday, October 12, 2018

Reacting to my Viral Video | Anorexia Meal Plan

I haven't seen my very first anorexia/eating disorder recovery upload, well, since I uploaded it back in 2015. Today I'm giving you a backstage look at me, doing exactly that. SPOILER: I am not happy with what I see.



CHECK OUT MY PATREON FOR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT, AND THE CHANCE TO ASK ME ONE-ON-ONE QUESTIONS: https://www.patreon.com/hannearts.

My viral first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coUkCASZhmg.

NOTE: Even at that point in my recovery, the meal plan I share did not help me gain weight, but merely stabilized it (maybe because I was holding on so tightly to the minimum requirements?). Different action was taken: inpatient treatment in a Slovak hospital (for 10 failed days!).

To learn more about what happened in hospital there and what I did after, check out the description of the viral video, or view the accompanying blog post here. This post also outlines my full meal plans throughout my recovery (these can also be found in my 'What I Eat' playlist).

...Oh, and in case this might be of use to you (because you are considering adding it to your meal plan or just want to try them out), my favorite Nutridrink flavors:
  1. Bananananana
  2. Chocolate (this one is with extra protein)
  3. Apricot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)