Friday, July 29, 2016

WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK (Anorexia Recovery)

LAST July video! I can’t believe what an amazing/difficult/lovely/stressful/supportive month has gone by just like that! Thank you all so much for sticking with me through all of this ☺

More videos WILL be posted in the future (I’m far from finished talking about some topics like fear foods, exercise, etc.), but I’ll no longer be posting on a weekly basis, as currently I’m too overwhelmed by the incredible amount of living I have to!

I’m in the midst of writing two new books, and in two months I’ll be going off to university… and of course I’ll post some more videos from there (who doesn’t want to know what I eat at uni, right?)

Anyway, I love you all, you guys are amazing, and I hope to see you again soon! ☺

4 comments:

  1. you are so inspiring you have given me the inspiration to write and to recover. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such an amazing inspiration, i'm currently recovering from anorexia and my counsellor has just set me a new meal plan for the week and i'm really struggling but watching your videos shows me it is possible and that food isn't a weakness, it's medicine and no matter how much my anorexia controls me, I can fight it and not let it beat me, thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Meal plans can be really, really helpful in the initial stages of recovery. Keep fighting xx

      Delete

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)