Wednesday, September 19, 2018

I'm on Patreon! A Page Where Supporters can Help my Channel Grow

My Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/hannearts

As a Patron, you can get incredible benefits i.e. early-bird/exclusive video access, one-on-one time with me, and much more! ;) In addition, you can help me keep my channel alive, so do check out the page!
As many of you know, my name is Hanne Arts and I'm a 21-year old YouTuber in the domain of eating disorder recovery, holistic health, and how to overcome your mental blockades for good! I upload weekly vids, vlogs and collabs.

In addition to YouTube, I am a full-time university Psychology student, AgeUK volunteer, and author. Filming and uploading YouTube videos and answering questions on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and via email takes a tremendous amount of my time, and due to YouTube's new demonetisation policies, I do not get paid for it!

Nevertheless, I continue to upload and answer questions, living off of the thrill, your love, and the knowledge that I am making a difference in your life. This makes me eager to continue growing my YouTube family, but at the end of the day I also still have so many other responsibilities that require my attention!

By donating as little as $1 a month, it would make a huge difference in keeping my channel alive (and it gives you some perks too!). Your support will help me continue to support you and create new content for you. I love you all and couldn't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement!



Current benefits available to Patrons, starting at only $1 a month:
  • Access to the meditation technique that CHANGED MY LIFE
  • One-on-one time with me, so that you can ask me any questions you have. I get a lot of messages that no longer get answered, but yours will receive priority treatment and be answered in-depth!
  • An hour-long Skype call where we can chat about whatever you want, any questions you might have, etc
  • A personal shout out in one of my YouTube videos AND on my Instagram story (with your name and social media information)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)