Friday, November 2, 2018

Omgaan met Schuldgevoel // Overcoming FOOD GUILT | Anorexia Recovery

Thanks for opening up my message! I'm working hard to balance my new job, staying in contact with my family, and uploading frequent, new, interesting videos for you all! This week I posted about overcoming food guilt! :)

Eating disorders are difficult to beat, and post-meal guilt is common... but how can it be overcome? This is the question I answer today.

*Shout-out to all the wonderful Dutchies following me this week ;). If you want me to answer your question in your language, let me know below!*



Hereby some additional post-meal 'distraction-tips':
♥ Bekijk mijn videos // watch my channel videos
♥ Lees een boek // read a book
♥ Luister naar muziek // listen to music
♥ Wandel // go for a walk
♥ Knuffel je huisdieren // cuddle with pets
♥ Knutselen! // art
♥ Schrijven // writing
♥ Yoga
♥ Mindfulness/meditatie
♥ Gezelschapsspelletjes // board games
♥ Met vrienden afspreken // meet up with friends
♥ Maak een kopje thee // make yourself a cup of tea
♥ Leer een nieuwe taal // learn a new language
♥ Ga in bad // have a bath
♥ Gratefulness journal
♥ Koekjes bakken // bake cookies
♥ Naar het park gaan // go to the park
♥ Kaart-spelletjes spelen // play card games
♥ Praten! // talk about it
♥ Scavenger hunt
♥ Ga naar een museum
♥ Ga naar de dierentuin // go to the zoo
♥ Kijk door een foto-album // look at old photos
♥ Kamer schoonmaken // clean up your room
♥ Movie marathon
♥ Write a bucket list
♥ Clean out your closet (become a minimalist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R_PjvFxgzY)
♥ Ga bowlen // bowling
♥ Tourist/free walking tours
♥ Wandeling/joggen // go for a walk/jog
♥ Video games
♥ Shopping!
♥ Blind date
♥ Envision your future: https://www.patreon.com/posts/meeting-my-self-21490360
♥ Schrijf een (liefdes)brief // write a (love) letter
♥ Leer om te dansen // learn to dance
♥ Leer om te zingen // learn to sing
♥ Netflix
♥ Doe iets voor een ander // do something nice for someone else
♥ Leer chopsticks te gebruiken // learn how to use chopsticks

Hierbij nog een goed artikel met praktische tips tijdens eetstoornis-herstel van Proud2BMe: http://www.proud2bme.nl/Proud2Live/Praktische_tips_tegen_een_eetstoornis

It has been proven that distraction can help recovering patients attain better long-term health outcomes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4788931/

Do you have any more tips and tricks that have helped YOU? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)