Monday, March 22, 2021

Eating TWICE my Hospital Meal Plan (Eating Disorder Recovery Inpatient)

I'm eating my old anorexia hospital meal plan for 24 hours...x2! When I went into eating disorder treatment, I gained weight on small portions, before my metabolism increased and extreme hunger made that I could eat everything in sight... join me for today's 24 hour food challenge to see how I manage with my old eating disorder recovery inpatient meal plan now! 


Over the years, my intake changed. A LOT. Not just in terms of portion sizes, but also in terms of the kinds of foods I ate, 'had to' challenge myself to, and most enjoyed. As such, as always: this worked for me at this specific point in my life. It would no longer work for me now, and it may not work for you either.

Just by eating like someone, you won't walk the same path as them or look like them. So take this as information and entertainment only, and know that you are not alone. Then find what works for you.

I've followed a lot of different meal plans over my recovery period and I've been in and out-patient quite a few times throughout, so to check out the other FDOES and additional resources, check out the YouTube channel and be sure to subscribe there (new videos every week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)