Friday, May 8, 2020

Libido pre- and post-eating disorder, fear of sex, & boundaries (sexy Q&A)

Let's start the real talk. No point having a YouTube channel if you aren't going to break some taboos, right? At least, I think so! Today, I'm answering all of YOUR questions about sex, relationships, boundaries, etc.
Why? Well, during my eating disorder, I was afraid of sex. I talk about this and boundary-setting some more in another post, which you can find here.

Anyway, I was afraid of sex and, what’s more, I did not want to grow up. I was happy not to have my period and I was convinced I didn't need or deserve the intimacy and complications of a relationship. I couldn’t set boundaries, speak my mind, and open up. I pushed people away.

But then, things changed. I recovered. So now it is time to talk about
  • my fear of sex 
  • my inability to set boundaries 
  • my pre- vs. post-ED libido  

I also cover my beliefs about monogamy, best ways to find your soulmate, and time of first intercourse. I talk about my sexuality, having multiple partners, and body confidence. Well, check it out if you’re interested? (I know you are)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)