Friday, May 20, 2016

What I Eat in a Day | PIE AS BIG AS MY HEAD

New video up this week because of the many, many requests I've been getting to film another day of eating. I can't quite say how the plan is currently working for my weight, as I haven't seen a scale in for a long, long time, but I can say that the plan (and the not-weighing) has been beneficial to my mood.

Anyway, I hope the video will inspire and motivate you, and that you'll check out my novel, JUST PERFECT, in which I share many of my own experiences fighting with a depression and an eating disorder. More information about my struggle can also be found on my post on the ADAA (Anxiety and Depression Association of America) website.

I hope you'll enjoy the video, and urge you to check out some of my earlier ones as well (in order of newest to oldest):
...or check out my Youtube account for the full list of my vlogs!

Without further ado, let's get right to it :-)



One tip from me for weight gain: drink your calories. I personally used to drink Nutridrinks, and my favorite flavors were:
  1. Bananananana 
  2. Chocolate (this one is with extra proteins)
  3. Apricot 
I no longer drink these now (although I do suggest you try them if you are maybe struggling with solid foods or getting in enough calories). I do try to cook my meals with lots of cream and cheese (full-fat), as well as nuts and seeds. When I make the oatmeal you so frequently see in my day in my life videos, I make it with milk rather than water. Anyway, that was my tip for you. What is your number one tip? Leave it below :)


Until next time, make sure to check out JUST PERFECT, subscribe to my Youtube channel and blog, and leave any comments you might still have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)