Saturday, December 8, 2018

I Made Chocolate Chip CHICKPEA Cookies... Does it Work??

Today I made vegan, protein-rich, healthy chocolate chip cookies... based on chickpeas! Did it work?

Recipe (with actual measurements) from https://www.theendlessmeal.com/chickpea-peanut-butter-cookies/
  • 1 can of drained, rinsed chickpeas
  • 1 cup (130 g) smooth peanut butter 
  • 1/2 cup (65 g) agave, maple syrup, or honey 
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla 
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda 
  • 1 cup (130 g) dark chocolate chips (and/or nibs) 
  • 1/2 cup (65 g) chopped roasted peanuts (and/or other nuts)



Next time I will also definitely try adding flour to the mix to see how that affects the flavor! Anyway, my overall rating of these beauties: 8/10! Would make again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)