Friday, August 30, 2019

What I Eat for Gut Health | Improving Digestion in Recovery

As you embark on your anorexia/eating disorder refeeding and weight gaining journey, there are doubtlessly questions and fears troubling your mind. For example, you might wonder how fast you will gain weight, and where the weight will accumulate. You might also be wondering when to eat, what to eat, how much to eat...

When your worst nightmare plays itself out and the weight accumulates in your stomach area, you start to experience digestive distress, and the eating disorder is shouting at you... know that this is normal and it will pass.

Today, I will tell you the science behind why this is so, and how/why to fight through this period.

I talk about bloating, constipation, fiber, fermented foods, stress, and more so stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)