Friday, October 11, 2019

What I Eat + HONEST LIFE UPDATE | Quitting Social Media, Body Image & What's in my Fridge

After a little social media and YouTube break, I have now been back at university for two weeks. And it has been odd to get back into my studying routine.

Before leaving on holidays, I was too busy stressing myself out with, well, everything. I successfully published my first-ever article in a scientific journal, and I blogged for the organisation Help Eating Disorders. I was also working hard on my writing projects, dissertation, etc. etc. It was becoming overwhelming!

However, I took a step back. In today's video, I explain why/how, what I'm doing currently (and how I'm managing) and what my plans are for the channel. Do check it out, as it is chock-full of helpful/important information xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)