Friday, July 3, 2020

How NOT to EAT INTUITIVELY

A lot has changed since I struggled with my eating disorder, and a lot has changed since I relied on others to decide my meals and help me refeed (I can't repeat enough how important a meal plan can be in the initial stages though).

Over time I learned how to eat again. I learned how to interpret my own hunger cues. In addition, I wrote two books, I completed uni, I found a job, a boyfriend, a house, happiness.... I did it. I managed to get on with life and, suddenly, I realized that food was no longer at the forefront of it. You can do this too! 

Nevertheless, there is a lot of misinformation out there. So, today, I decided to put the record straight. What REALLY is intuitive eating? And is it for everyone? How do you even embark on this journey after messing up your hunger cues during food restriction?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)