Friday, June 5, 2020

Coping with Triggers During Isolation in Eating Disorder Recovery

A few weeks ago I received an email. The girl was upset, and wanted to know how to deal with the constant comparison she was unable to leave behind. Particularly now during self-isolation, as she was 'locked in' with housemates who exercised excessively and were dieting. This is such a common struggle during recovery, but Corona definitely makes this extra-difficult!

So, what if your housemates are dieting? Or excessively exercising? Can you deal with the pressure?



Previously, I also talked about bingeing/body checking during COVID-19. I also covered quasi-recovery and Corona tips for mental wellbeing, and I've shared a week full of recipe inspiration! If you haven't seen those videos yet, be sure to give them a watch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)