Sunday, September 12, 2021

Eating Disorder Recovery Update: ADDRESSING MY WEIGHT LOSS

If I'm recovered from my eating disorder, what's with my recent weight loss? Why do I over-exercise? Why do I ignore/dispute my eating disorder recovery struggles when they're SO OBVIOUS? Here's my honest life update: addressing my body dysmorphia, my self-doubt, 'my weight loss'... 

I know that most of you are so so soooo supportive, and I just want to take a moment to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. This is not a goodbye. I think some of the comments I received were just the final push to give myself this little break, and I will embrace this break with open arms. There's so much going on in my life at the moment and I'm loving it! But it's definitely a lot. And I will use the time well. 

In the meantime, hit the little notification bell. Keep your eye out. I will be back. And make sure to join the Patreon family, because I'll remain active there for all of you who have supported me for all of this time. 

For all of you who follow me on Patreon or are thinking of signing up, here's the deal: I will keep uploading onto Patreon, tailoring this content to all of you - the amazing Patrons who support me - even more so than before, and to the best of my ability. For the next few weeks/months, I plan to post weekly, answering a new Patreon question every other week and keeping the conversation going. Definitely let me know what YOU want to see. 

I will also put more of my efforts into the 1-to-1 consultations. So many of you have been signing up, and I want to give you all my fullest attention. I love interacting with you! 

Thank you all so much for sticking with me through all of the ups and downs. Your support has been incredible and I honestly cannot put my gratitude into words. See you all soon xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)