Sunday, April 3, 2022

Another What I Eat in a Day...

What I eat in a day (eating disorder recovered), with quick and easy plant-based recipes, alongside some insights into why I'm vegan and how I stay vegan!


Anyway, as you doubtlessly know by now: What I eat in a day... represents just that: a single day. But guess what? No one day looks exactly like another.

It is OKAY and NORMAL for your intake to look different
  • from day to day 
  • at different stages of your life
  • from what others around you eat 

Everyone has different needs at different times, and that's the beauty of it! I used to struggle LOADS with comparing myself to others, but acknowledging these differences made such an impact on my mindset. In addition, it really helped me to remind myself of why I needed the (larger) amounts that I needed during my recovery: 
  • to regain food freedom 
  • to leave the ED behind 
  • for my body to function for my hormones to rebalance 
  • etc. etc. etc. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)