Last week on a group coaching call, one of the women said something that stuck with everyone: "I wish my day was not like a jigsaw puzzle that needs to fit together in this specific way."
That one sentence opened up a bigger conversation. How exhausting it is to have your entire day dictated by rules. How recovery doesn't happen in a perfectly timed coaching session. But rather: on a Wednesday afternoon when plans suddenly change, on a Sunday night when the ED is particularly loud, on a Monday morning when staring down breakfast thinking "I know I should do this but..."
And just like that, one group member who had been putting off fear food challenges opened up to the other members. She already knew what she needed to do, but knowing wasn't translating into action.
In the session, we made a plan. She created a fear-food jar. And all six members became her accountability armor. Whatever came out of the jar was shared in the group and became that week's exposure.
She was still terrified, didn't want to do it... but she did it anyway. And we were all checking in and cheering on!
That's what happens inside Reset & Recover. It's not me teaching at you. It's real life, with real struggles, and real practical implications alongside others going through similar experiences.
Doors open October 1st, and there's 5 spaces.
Find out more → https://www.hannearts.co.uk/christmas-waitlist

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)