For 6 years, I ruined Christmas. For 6 years, I'd hold back in the weeks leading up to December 25th, telling myself that if I ate less now, I could enjoy the festive food more freely later.
And every single year, the same cycle would repeat itself: hold back, give in, feel guilty, repeat.
It took me 6 ruined Christmases to realise that giving into the eating disorder's demands didn't actually "allow" me to enjoy the festive meals more at all. It just made the food noise louder.
The freedom I was waiting for wasn't going to arrive on Christmas Day. Not if I didn't practice it year-round.
I was stuck in my own version of the "I'll start on Monday" loop. The "I'll be ready soon" negotiation. The belief that the eating disorder would deliver on its promises (better body image, greater confidence, a freer relationship with food) if I just waited a little longer.
And the longer I waited, the stronger it got.
Maybe you recognise yourself in that.
Maybe you've been telling yourself you'll start recovery next month, after Christmas, when things calm down....
If that's you — I want to be honest with you.
Because every day you wait is a day it gets louder. And, honestly, you don't have to wait until you feel ready.
You can start now. Without having it all figured out.
In fact, that's exactly what Reset & Recover is for.
It's not another meal plan.
It's not another "guide".
It's not a generic program that treats everyone the exact same.
Reset & Recover is a community of women who understand exactly what you're going through — because they're going through it too.
Inside the group, you get:
- Fortnightly live group coaching where we work through real struggles in real time
- Weekly private 1:1 coaching so you always have someone in your corner
- Ongoing WhatsApp support for the moments when the ED gets loud between sessions
- The complete 11-module Recovery Course to guide your journey
- Monthly Q&As, challenges, and a community that actually gets it
It's a structured, evidence-based group program for women who are done waiting and ready to break the cycle.
→ 5 spaces.
→ Starts October 5th.
→ The waitlist is OPEN.
If you're ready, join the waitlist here.
Don't let another Christmas go by wishing you'd started sooner.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share your thoughts and comments with me! I absolutely love to hear from you :-)